Personal Bankruptcy Bankruptcy help

Status
Not open for further replies.

cindy888

Hi I need some advice regarding filing for bankruptcy,
I am self employed in real estate sales,I am also fighting metastic breast cancer and in the middle of doing chemo.I have been living off of my credit cards for most of this year, I have always been able to pay them back .I'm not working as much now do to my treatments and things are getting out of hand. I am not late on any pymts at all. I just refianced my second and pulled some more cash off of my equity.I'm at the end of that as well.

What are my rights to file, will I lose my house, I'm really trying to make it work but It is starting to become overwhelming!!

Hi I need some advice regarding filing for bankruptcy,
I am self employed in real estate sales,I am also fighting metastic breast cancer and in the middle of doing chemo.I have been living off of my credit cards for most of this year, I have always been able to pay them back .I'm not working as much now do to my treatments and things are getting out of hand. I am not late on any pymts at all. I just refianced my second and pulled some more cash off of my equity.I'm at the end of that as well.

What are my rights to file, will I lose my house, I'm really trying to make it work but It is starting to become overwhelming!!
I'm very sorry to hear about your health and hope you get better soon. :) The answer to this question is state specific and also concerns whether you are current on your payments. You should also think about whether you can afford to keep the home even if you choose to go the bankruptcy route.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back