Personal Bankruptcy Bankruptcy Fact Or Fiction

Status
Not open for further replies.

mydknyght

I have 20 Credit Cards but only want to file on 10 so I stop using the ones I don't want and make purchases on the ones I do Cause the balances are not as high and I like using those cards?

I bought a car 2 years prior when the one I was driving was due to b paid off in a year let it get repo'd so that avoid making any other payments. I can get the new car discharged in bankruptcy.

By the way I have a full time job pay not rent or house hold bills my daughter is in private school my choice and I get to file bankruptcy?

Not trying to brake the law but apparently a lawyer has told a friend of mine that all the above is possible she is crazy so I don't believe her so is this really possible??????

I have 20 Credit Cards but only want to file on 10 so I stop using the ones I don't want and make purchases on the ones I do Cause the balances are not as high and I like using those cards?

If you fail to FULLY disclose ALL of YOUR debts, you can be held CRIMINALLY liable, and the bankruptcy will NOT be approved by the trustee. If you file on 20 credit cards, and withhold on even 1 credit card, you are inviting BIG trouble. I would advise you NOT to do what you're proposing. The court and the trustee will find you out. They pull your credit, and some creditors that get stiffed, rat you out!

I bought a car 2 years prior when the one I was driving was due to b paid off in a year let it get repo'd so that avoid making any other payments. I can get the new car discharged in bankruptcy.

Yes, the new car can be discharged in bankruptcy.

Or, you can reaffirm the debt and keep the car.

By the way I have a full time job pay not rent or house hold bills my daughter is in private school my choice and I get to file bankruptcy?

Anyone can FILE bankruptcy.

Not everyone who files, gets all of their debts discharged, however.

In the end, it is up to the trustee and the judge.

Not trying to brake the law but apparently a lawyer has told a friend of mine that all the above is possible she is crazy so I don't believe her so is this really possible??????

Yes, some of the above is possible.

In fact, it ALL may be possible.

But, ALL of it isn't LEGAL!!!!

Do NOT believe everything people tell you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back