Banking Rep gave out my personal info

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonyD

I had a judgement issued against me because I didn't have the money to fight it. The company that got the judgement just garnished my personal and business bank accounts and also my personal safe deposit box. This company was given my banking account info by my credit card processing representative with whom they do a lot of business. The representative of this particular bank was not given a court order to give our our info but did it because he gets a lot of business from this particular company. Do we have a case against this representative or the bank that he works for. By the way, our banking accounts were not with the banking company that this representative works for but our safe deposit box was however at a branch in FL where he works in GA.

This company was given my banking account info by my credit card processing representative with whom they do a lot of business. The representative of this particular bank was not given a court order to give our our info but did it because he gets a lot of business from this particular company.

How do you know and what proof do you have that this company was given your personal banking info by the credit card representative?

Do we have a case against this representative or the bank that he works for.

Only if you can prove that this representative freely gave privileged information without your consent, a court order, or an IRS order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back