Bank wont turn over my direct deposit

Status
Not open for further replies.

akaangela

need to get my money from a failed bank that was bought out by another bank ..but they have de-activated my check card and will not send checks. I ask them to send my money but they say I will have to pay for a wire transfer
I was then told to go on my bank account and set it up . However when I try to set it up the new banking service tells me I cannot do it ..I have no checks..and they tell me I cannot order any .They say I have to wait 60 more days for the conversion to process . I have my pay direct deposited to this previously failed bank and cannot pay bills nor get to my money ..I do not have another account to transfer my money to .You see I had open heart surgery and was not aware of any Bank take-over until I tried to use my card. I have just returned to work, and this is my first pay check .I have stopped my direct deposit but my employer says it will take at least a month before the conversion is complete . So that mean they will get 2 more of my pay check through direct deposit..How do I get my money without having to pay them .. I do not even understand a wire transfer. They should have notified every one by certified mail about the take over. I was never sent me a new card after deactivating mine and I cannot wait 60 days. Thank you for any suggestion and solutions
Akaangela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back