Bank Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

WordPad

On May 24, 2007 my debit card was charged from a place that I never purchased from. I called my bank and they told me to fax them a claim. I faxed them a claim at the bank. A week later I called the bank again but they said they never received the claim. I went back to the bank. There they faxed another claim. The person at the bank told me the fax was sucessful. I went home to mail another claim to make sure. One week later I called the Claims Department of the bank. They said they never received any claims. i asked the Customer Service of the local bank and they said that couldn't do anything. This has occured for about a month now. I've tried faxing, mailing, and meeting Customer Service many times. However none of this has solved my problem. I called the Claims Deparment many times and they keep saying that they never got my claims. I don't think this is possible. I still haven't got my money back. Please help me know where to report this bank to get my money back, because I've tried to contact them many times, but they keep saying them never got the claims. Thank-You for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back