Bank of America

Status
Not open for further replies.

psdavidbear

I am a victim of Bank of America. My former partner arranged for a palm springs financial planner to assist in obtaining a second mortgage line of credit on my home. I was not comfortable with the individual but as i was undergoing cancer therapy at the time, my partner felt that using this individual was prudent. The individual turned out to be a known con man who with the assistance of a bank employee at the Glendale California branch on Magnolia Street, stole the 91,000 line of credit, had me arrested and my partner. While held in the Palm Springs jail, the con man presented a check at the local B of A branch for 70,000. The bank honored the check, although it overdrew my account for over 46,000. I had banked with the branch for roughly two weeks. The bank had no known relationship with me, and the assistant manager later advised that the bank would not honor a check that overdrew the account, even if i had banked for years with the branch and had millions on deposit.
I filed all claims with the bank, only to have them denied. I file reports with the FBI, who were certain that the bank would be out the funds and not myself.
The bank later sold my note to another financial party (which a lawyer told me was not legal?), and this party commenced foreclosure action on my home.
I need assistance badly to right this wrong.

I'm very sorry to hear about the incident and your illness. While you represent a number of alleged malfeasances, we don't have all the facts here and it seems that there are quite a number of relevant ones.

Apparently you have an attorney. What has he said with regard to your case and is he still prosecuting your case. If not, why not? What was the bank's reason for officially denying your claims?

psdavidbear said:
I am a victim of Bank of America. My former partner arranged for a palm springs financial planner to assist in obtaining a second mortgage line of credit on my home. I was not comfortable with the individual but as i was undergoing cancer therapy at the time, my partner felt that using this individual was prudent. The individual turned out to be a known con man who with the assistance of a bank employee at the Glendale California branch on Magnolia Street, stole the 91,000 line of credit, had me arrested and my partner. While held in the Palm Springs jail, the con man presented a check at the local B of A branch for 70,000. The bank honored the check, although it overdrew my account for over 46,000. I had banked with the branch for roughly two weeks. The bank had no known relationship with me, and the assistant manager later advised that the bank would not honor a check that overdrew the account, even if i had banked for years with the branch and had millions on deposit.
I filed all claims with the bank, only to have them denied. I file reports with the FBI, who were certain that the bank would be out the funds and not myself.
The bank later sold my note to another financial party (which a lawyer told me was not legal?), and this party commenced foreclosure action on my home.
I need assistance badly to right this wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back