Patent Bad Dentist Sam in Cleveland, OH on Superior Ave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

janice

Bad Dentist in Cleveland OH shaved my teeth after I received a filling which I was told prior that I had no cavities. After filling Dr. Sam demanded that I open my mouth then he shaved my teeth. He ruined my beautiful teeth. Bastard! All because I question rather I truly needed the filling. Because his colleague told me I had no cavities. After his filling of the 1 cavity he insisted I have, he shaved my teeth then he exclaimed I had more cavities. This Bastard need to pay; I want justice! I just don't know how to seek it. Afterwards I stood in the clinic looking at my teeth; they were all blackened from the drilling instrument he used on them.

Help, tell me how to seek justice.

Janice

I suggest you go to another dentist and get an opinion. On what basis did his colleague advise you had no cavities? They should be visible on the xrays. There is also a dental college in your area, if money for an exam, to determine any treatment you need, is an issue.

Last edited:
Dr. Sam taken X-Rays many months ago as prep to remove a hollowed tooth (root canal done elsewhere) that cracked. I don't recall him stating that I had any cavities. Prior to leaving his office for that day, he referred me for teeth cleaning as prep for the removal of the hollow tooth. The dentist who cleaned my teeth stated I have no cavities. After the cleaning I return on another day for the removal of the hollow tooth and that is when Dr. Sam stated I have 1 cavity. And he will not do the hollow tooth removal until my 1 cavity was filled, he stated in doing so will eliminate any chance of the cavity contaminating the root canal area. So I requested that he prescribed penicillin for the infection resulting from bad root canal area. He agreed I had infection and prescribed the penicillin. When I returned to his office for the cavity filled, I asked him again are you sure I have a cavity because I exercise very good oral hygiene. He stated we are not filling the cavity today we are removing that bad root canal. He asked, You still want that done today don't you? I stated, Dr. Sam you stated this visit is to fill the 1 cavity you said to prevent cross contamination for when the hollow tooth is removed. He said it was no longer never necessary for there is no threat of that happening. He then asked so what will be? I opt for the cavity filled since he stressed its importance during last visit. He stated that because I am feeling uncomfortable about him proceeding with the root canal that he will refer me to his colleague located within a different Neon C.
So I asked are you okay? If my client will feel at ease by my answering their question before any procedure I will encourage them. He stated he did not mind the questioning and the other dentist he is referring me to has more experience than he for the root canal. Then he proceeded to fill cavity he hit teeth. After his assistant left he demanded for me to open my mouth. Scared I open then he drill many teeth it felt like every tooth with great drilling occurring back and side. I frowned afterwards. He then told me I have more cavities. And my appointment is over. I looked into the women's bathroom mirror at my teeth they were all black. :'( Now I truly believe there was never cavities and Dr. Sam has shaven my teeth. The back and others are distorted shorter and new shapes. This Bad Dentist has ruined my teeth! Months later I am feeling the effect and see the true results of his damage. The wisdom teeth he shaven to almost non existence and there is bleeding coming from area. The gum line behind it appears red and swollen it is covering my now nonexistent wisdom tooth. And on the same side under my chin is a lump. I am experiencing great difficulties in opening my mouth. This Friday or Monday I am planning to visit the dentist at a Hospital.

Janice

Dr. Sam taken X-Rays many months ago as prep to remove a hollowed tooth (root canal done elsewhere) that cracked. I don't recall him stating that I had any cavities. Prior to leaving his office for that day, he referred me for teeth cleaning as prep for the removal of the hollow tooth. The dentist who cleaned my teeth stated I have no cavities. After the cleaning I return on another day for the removal of the hollow tooth and that is when Dr. Sam stated I have 1 cavity. And he will not do the hollow tooth removal until my 1 cavity was filled, he stated in doing so will eliminate any chance of the cavity contaminating the root canal area. So I requested that he prescribed penicillin for the infection resulting from bad root canal area. He agreed I had infection and prescribed the penicillin. When I returned to his office for the cavity filled, I asked him again are you sure I have a cavity because I exercise very good oral hygiene. He stated we are not filling the cavity today we are removing that bad root canal. He asked, You still want that done today don't you? I stated, Dr. Sam you stated this visit is to fill the 1 cavity you said to prevent cross contamination for when the hollow tooth is removed. He said it was no longer never necessary for there is no threat of that happening. He then asked so what will be? I opt for the cavity filled since he stressed its importance during last visit. He stated that because I am feeling uncomfortable about him proceeding with the root canal that he will refer me to his colleague located within a different Neon C.
So I asked are you okay? I stated if I was a dentist: And my client will feel at ease by my answering their question before any procedure I will encourage them. He stated he did not mind the questioning and the other dentist he is referring me to has more experience than he for the root canal. Then he proceeded to fill cavity he hit teeth. After his assistant left he demanded for me to open my mouth. Scared I open then he drill many teeth it felt like every tooth with great drilling occurring back and side. I frowned afterwards. He then told me I have more cavities. And my appointment is over. I looked into the women's bathroom mirror at my teeth they were all black. :'( Now I truly believe there was never cavities and Dr. Sam has shaven my teeth. The back and others are distorted shorter and new shapes. This Bad Dentist has ruined my teeth! Months later I am feeling the effect and see the true results of his damage. The wisdom teeth he shaven to almost non existence and there is bleeding coming from area. The gum line behind it appears red and swollen it is covering my now nonexistent wisdom tooth. And on the same side under my chin is a lump. I am experiencing great difficulties in opening my mouth. This Friday or Monday I am planning to visit the dentist at a Hospital for care.

Janice

It sounds like you have a serious gum infection. I would make time for that visit tomorrow to the hospital clinic. Infected gums can allow bacteria into your blood and damage various organs in your body. If you have no personal experience evaluating this type of situation, you should probably err on the side of caution. Please note, I am not a doctor/lawyer or in any way a medical professional. I have, however, raised kids n kitties and managed to keep all my teeth by asking questions on each trip to the dentist. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back