automobile accident

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecko101010

a girl ran into my truck while intoxicated and dented my rear bumper. i did not notify the police for her sake. we then agreed that if i were to get an estimate in writing, then she would pay me 300 dollars and it would be settled. we exchanged phone numbers and she gave me her pager number. i can not get in touch with her anymore and she wont return my calls. my bumper is still dented and my insurance would call for a 250 dollar deductible. is there anything i can do legally to get my money back if i were to get in touch with her? someone plaese help!!

:mad:

Sounds like she may have taken advantage of a nice guy. I hope not. Did you take down her license and registration number? If you did, great and you can always sue her in small claims court and charge her for all your expenses. If you didn't... well ... there isn't much I can think of that could help besides being more prepared next time. :( I'd never agree to merely take someone's pager number and you should always take down at least her license information....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back