Auto fraud

rdbob1

Purchased a Chevrolet Truck from dealership Redding in 2010. Sold a set of Michelin tires did not know they were a different set for what I paid until went to buy a new set and found out they had baited and switched tires for higher price than the tires asked for.. Brakes went out dealership repaired the front. Front did not need repair back brakes were completely out. Sent me out and I called that the brakes were still screeching. The service tech said oops I don't know why I told them to repair front brakes without checking all the brakes. Front that was repaired with higher quality GM pads wore out withing 6-8 months. Took in thinking they would be covered and Dealership made me pay for new front brakes stating their was no warranty. Took truck in for oil change on lifetime oil. Dealership gave $129.00 on front brakes refund after complaining to Lithia Consumer Affairs. Had a tire sensor that went out 3 years earlier when dealership fixed a flat. I believe the dealership broke my first sensor and wanted 234.00 to replace. I said no. Asked service manager to do a 100,000 mile transmission flush using my $129.00 refund and the job was over $200 of which I was going to apply my refund, was going to use the $129.00 refund and the Transmission flush mysteriously jumped from $200.00 to over $300.00. Called the next 2 days and the flush mysteriously returned to original price. Then I asked if I could use $129.00 refund towards the tire sensor and was told Yes by Mike the service Manager. Then after dealership doing the 29 point check, no other sensors were out until I used the refund and mysteriously another sensor was out. During oil change another $88.00 per sensor mysteriously went out thus voiding my refund of $129.00. Now two sensors needed replacing yet prior to my driving in no light indicated tire sensor out except the one that had been out previously. In order to not be charged $234.00 dollars per wheel purchased a set of tires (I needed tires). Now 1 year later the back brakes were checked by Les Schawb and found a leaking brake cylinder. I called and complained that I believed they had defrauded me 1. on two sensors going out. 2. I asked to keep parts and the sensor returned did not match my vehicle in GMC's data base. The sensor returned was for an automobile. Then I called GMC consumer complaint and filed a complaint in which I was told would be answered Friday of that week and almost three weeks later the General Manager called me and when I started to complain about double charging me for work already performed Wheel Alignment, sensor that went out only after they worked on tires, and brakes. The General Manager said I no longer want your business take you business somewhere else we will no longer service your truck. We don't want your business take it somewhere else. I said what about my lifetime oil change he said I'll send you a refund check, now 60 days later no check, truck oil changed at Walmart had to sing a release as the oil was not on dip stick. My complaint of fraud is selling me tires all work performed is now without warranty. No other place will honor the life time oil, the rotation of tires, and the brakes all of which are safety issues. Will someone help me sue Redding Chevrolet Dealership for fraud and material breach of contract & implied breach for safety equipment and service for purchased work performed. I am on disability and this has placed an unnecessary burden of expense.

Reputable attorneys do not troll message boards looking for clients. If you think you need an attorney, I can suggest either clicking the 'Find Lawyers' link above or pulling out the Yellow Pages and start calling.

Most of this complaint will go nowhere. The tires, brakes, etc... It is far too late to address those properly.
If you have anything at all that might have traction it is a contract for lifetime service. I suggest you read that contact carefully for terms that void it.

Back