Auto dealership

Status
Not open for further replies.

susan707

I was looking for a car and was able. To save up for one, im a grandmother taking. Care of 5 grandchildren., to the point a friend of a friend came over and this person. Had a blazer 2002 for sale it was a dealer but came to my house i drove it he said the only. Thing wrong with it was a fuse for the gas and it was a very dependable car, the next day i found out the heater didnt work cuz it had no heater coil in it 2 days later it stoped running. When i called had to leave a message he called me back said he would have someone come and fix it, 2weeks now still with on car he keeps telling me someone will fix it, also his wife whos name the dealership. Is in keep. Telling me not to let anyone know that it was sold to me at my house or that the paper. That was supposed. To be in the window. Was never there she handed it to me with the bill of sales, Can i do anything. About it

As long as the car has a current inspection sticker, you are limited to what warranties or agreement you have in writing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back