Auto Accident

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrewc

I was in an accident where I was stopped at a red light and was rear ended I currently am unlicensed will I be able to get me medical bills paid for?

I am not connected to the legal industry, so this is just my opinion...

If you are, as you say "unlicenced," then I would suspect that your insurance (if held) has been made invalid by that factor and would mean that you are only able to make a civil case against the other driver. I would guess however that you driving without a licence would weigh heavily against you in the matter.

What happened after the smash ~ where details exchanged? Police involvement? Where are you located?

As I said, those are just my thoughts,

JJ. :)

so happens the driver of the other car was unlicensed also I was taken by ambulance to the hospital located in ny

Originally posted by Andrewc
so happens the driver of the other car was unlicensed also I was taken by ambulance to the hospital located in ny

Oh!

I think that you need full, legal advice then, rather than just my opinion on that situation. Sorry.

Doesn't help that I'm the UK either :(

Here we have solicitors that will give you a free hour of initial consultation ~ if you have those there, maybe that's the best first route to take matey.

Hope you get it sorted, Andrew,

JJ. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back