Autism support workers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Roe

Years ago, I had support from an Edinburgh based agency, where they employ what's called outreach workers for assisting autistic people. My support began in 2008, and I decided to end it in 2014. This was due to serious heartbreaking issues and allegations that I experienced from all of these shallow people. They more so overreacted.

In 2013, I had a Spanish woman serving as a key worker. This working relationship between herself and I, as well as another woman, ended because the higher-ups felt I had gotten inappropriate feelings for them. However, I made myself look bad by being infuriated over their absence, so I had that used against me. Even now, the PF does that in the court, and I almost always appear in private. I'm highly suspicious that I am being manipulated.

When they were removed, it was not actually at the same time that this even occurred. The bosses also lied, a lot. When I asked where they were during that era, the Seniors kept saying they were busy, and that they were still my support workers. So essentially, they were not being honest. After a while, they got the police to my door and they entered my flat with the spare keys one evening they knew I planned on heading to a coffee shop, as well as setting me up on additional occasions, separate to this. But somehow, the staff then denied that this happened.

Several years before this, I had a male worker admit to me that he went online and sent me messages from Gumtree adverts as well. These posts focused on me wanting to locate my ex-girlfriend. For years, I was sad that I had not seen her in person. We did meet up again in 2012, although she acted strange and used me to buy her things, such as an iPod. He said a lot of derogatory things in these emails about her, a deceased wrestler, and music, but he left in 2010.

Anyway, after these women were removed, they acted really cold. I seen one of them getting off a bus once and it seems rather than walking down the street which is near that bus stop, she went around the block just to avoid me, as I seen her going the opposite way.

Months after she was removed, I tried to talk to her outside the staff flat in the supported accommodation I was in when I overheard her closeby, but she was being horrible. And by the way, a service user told my sister on Facebook that he said stuff to her about me, which apparently turned her against me. So you could say, I was set up to fail, and fail I most certainly did. Now my life is, quite frankly, dog poop. However, I have this evidence saved.

I got remanded in jail on many occasions, just for contacting them, to find out what their issue with me is, but all it did was land me in hot water legally, and repeatedly to boot. Months later, the then boss of the women asked me to sign away my tenancy, making out I had rent arrears from being banned from the flat for ages. The paper she asked me to sign my name on had nothing on it, though. It was blank. So, I mean, is that not like a sham she conjured up just to be rid of me?

Over the years, this Spanish woman and her ex got me into trouble, resulting in other charges, and even imprisonment, because people I seen for reports before my sentencing dates stitched me up and probably completely disregarded my version of what played out. I've not had any support from any other companies for a long time either, as social services treat me like a plague carrier. And now we are going through a pandemic, which makes finding support impossible anyway.

Nearly a year ago, the police broke into my flat and charged me yet again, but this was regarding the other woman, because I posted a video where I slated her and others, but it was apparently submitted to archive.org in May of 2019. All I did was talk on camera about how various people (her included) had ruined my life. When they came to arrest me, her non-harassment order (which she got granted by the Edinburgh Sheriff Court for 5 years), had actually expired right around that time. This felt kind of deliberate with them just showing up like that.

This suggests to me, the police breaking into my flat with a warrant last year, was perhaps perpetrated on purpose to have me charged again, so she could be giving a new one via the court. They're probably concerned that I would go after her again, when I despise her now. But like, is that not actually illegal? Even my mate said they cannot do that once something like this should come to an end.

I reckon I am eligible to sue these morons for thousands. But how can I do that? Civil case lawyers are incredibly expensive, as they charge £200 an hour. But I cannot afford that as I claim benefits, and there is the added problem of having no proof of their alleged shady tactics either, and those of the police. And yep, they are still at it nowadays.

So basically, what can I do next?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back