Attorney General Process

Jasontor

Jurisdiction
Arizona
I filed a fair housing complaint. The investigator from the AG's office did not interview all the people listed in the complaint, including the most important person who knew the entire issue from both sides. My question is: Does the investigator have to interview all the people named in the complaint? Does the AG's office by law have a certain amount of time to to contact me after I've filed the complaint? Do I have the right to know why they did not interview everyone named in the complaint? What can I do about it?

Does the investigator have to interview all the people named in the complaint?

I don't speak for anyone at the AZ AG's Office.

No private citizen can speak for anyone at your AZ AG's Office.

I suggest you ask the special investigator about things that puzzle you.
Does the AG's office by law have a certain amount of time to to contact me after I've filed the complaint?

Most likely, but you can research the applicable statutes and probably answer your own question.

Do I have the right to know why they did not interview everyone named in the complaint?

Maybe, maybe not.

What can I do about it?

Grin and bear it.

That's all I am able to do when I see the damage a GUBMINT confiscation scheme commonly known as TAXES does with prompt, efficient regularity to my earnings, pensions, and assets.

Please DO NOT RESPOND TO MY QUESTION.

I suggest YOU tone it down, mate.

If you continue, your actions will dictate what I decide to do next.

I need actual legal answers, not a bunch of small petty responses.

If you desire to have your legal queries answered, you'll have to retain the services of an attorney.

This site merely DISCUSSES legal issues.

We don't dispense legal advice.

At the bottom of our pages you can read our legal disclaimer:

Legal Disclaimer: The content appearing on our website is for general information purposes only.

When you submit a question or make a comment on our site or in our law forum, you clearly imply that you are interested in receiving answers, opinions and responses from other people.

The people providing legal help and who respond are volunteers who may not be lawyers, legal professionals or have any legal training or experience.

The law is also subject to change from time to time and legal statutes and regulations vary between states.

It is possible that the law may not apply to you and may have changed from the time a post was made.

All information available on our site is available on an "AS-IS" basis.

It is not a substitute for professional legal assistance.

Before making any decision or accepting any legal advice, you should have a proper legal consultation with a licensed attorney with whom you have an attorney-client privilege.

For purposes of New York and New Jersey State ethics rules, please take notice that this website and it's case reviews may constitute attorney advertising.

I doubt very much that anyone here will have a working knowledge of the procedural rules applicable to your situation. That said, the obvious starting point for your last question is to make calls to the AG's office, including the investigator.

Back