attorney conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmkm

well let me start with my niece was on drugs and her mother in law took her kids away from her we are fighting for the kids now the mother in law attorney had done my sisters case for dwi and had got her 5 years she went to safp for six months. and now she is out. i had raise my niece since she was 9 years old. i had got legal custody of her. i call her my daughter and she calls me mom, any way the mother in laws attorney keeps bring up that i am not her real mom and that her real mom is in prison. is that a conflict with him the attorney repesented my sister first and bringing this up in court. and then repesented the mother in law. if so what should we do.

Whether there is a conflict of interest is difficult to say. You should probably raise this issue in court and as soon as possible. The judge can look into this issue and either disqualify this attorney from representing the mother in law (could use privately divulged confidential information against your daughter) if that is what is occurring.

Originally posted by bmkm
well let me start with my niece was on drugs and her mother in law took her kids away from her we are fighting for the kids now the mother in law attorney had done my sisters case for dwi and had got her 5 years she went to safp for six months. and now she is out. i had raise my niece since she was 9 years old. i had got legal custody of her. i call her my daughter and she calls me mom, any way the mother in laws attorney keeps bring up that i am not her real mom and that her real mom is in prison. is that a conflict with him the attorney repesented my sister first and bringing this up in court. and then repesented the mother in law. if so what should we do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back