ATTENTION: My due process rights has been violated

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmassey

My name is Mrs. Janet Massey, and the 14th amendment rights I am guaranteed have been denied to me and my famil;y. The juvenile court of 1100 S. Hamilton CHGO. IL. did not allow me to exercise the right to have testimony or allow my witnesses to speak in a temporary custody hearing. This is a posted right that I was entitled, but my grandmother and husband who had my son at the time that my son allegedly did not receive his medication were told to leave the court. Two years they have had my son in violation of 750ILCS45/1.1 and the public defenders office has not giving me no support or proper representation. As the transcripts will reflect they have broken the Supreme court rules,article VIII Illinois rule 1.1(a) and 1.2, and 1.2(a). We have already compiled a judicial inquiry as well as a complaint on two public defenders with the A.D.R.C. Now we have been appointed a state appointed lawyer but after we asked him for the transcripts from the court so we could seek a lawyer to help us with a lawsuit he asked to be motioned off the case. They made me take classes for drugs and it has nothing to do with case against 325ILCS30/4 and they tried to make my husband take classes but he refused. They lied on his grandmothers house and made a false report on my other two children to the D.C.F.S. and they were both found out to be false. Now they have imposed a sanction (that has alienated my family and futher tramatized my children. They made false reports to the court and placed my son in a home of a diffeerent religion, as well as placing him in a home where he was abused and mistreated. I finally aquired the reports on him and I have found them to be incomplete and falsified. This is a case that deserves the attention of a competent lawyer who will also represent us in a civil lawsuit. We would like to pursue criminal charges on the appropiate individuals involved in these capricious acts. Thanks for reading this thread and please contact me as soon as possible at bw8131@aol.com PLEASE IN THE NAME OF JUSTICE HELP OUR FAMILY.(we have all supporting documents and witnesses)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back