ASYLUM

Chweetu143

Jurisdiction
Florida
Hi Im from India had threat to.my life from.social bodies hence it has been 11 months beung i n usa can I file cor aslyum and by what time its going to be a processed

Hi Im from India had threat to.my life from.social bodies hence it has been 11 months beung i n usa can I file cor aslyum and by what time its going to be a processed

Sure, go ahead and file, everybody else is doing it.

You can file for asylum but no one can guarantee how long it will take to have an answer. Inquiries are very fact specific. It isn't clear from your post who is threatening you. If it isn't the government, you are going to have a very difficult time proving you need asylum as opposed to just moving to a different town in your home country.

HI Sir,

Im from India I want to file for Aslyum can any one help me to file the case because I have threat in India. I came to United States on Visit I have nobody there back in India. MY mom and dad passed away I was working as journalist for a local magazine back in India I try to move different place still the political bodies.

HI Sir,

Im from India I want to file for Aslyum can any one help me to file the case because I have threat in India. I came to United States on Visit I have nobody there back in India. MY mom and dad passed away I was working as journalist for a local magazine back in India I try to move different place still the political bodies.

Hire an immigration lawyer.
Contact an official at a nearby US consulate or US embassy for details on applying for asylum.

Otherwise, Canada has an easier asylum program, try Canada.

Back