Assault & Battery assaults

Status
Not open for further replies.

holgram

i live in vancouver, wa, usa. i have a concealed firearm permit.

i was at a friends house, he was asleep. another friend showed up mad about a video game we play. i teased him about it earlier. he began assaulting me, punching me and threatening me and saying he doesnt like how i play the game. he repeatedly threatened me and cornered me and told me to go get my gun and shoot him. after about 15 times of threatening/assaulting me i pulled out my gun and pointed it at him. he walked away and stood still the rest of the time. we moved from the backyard to frontyard, and i told him the cops were on the way and he would be arrested for assault. we were standing there, him doing nothing. i unloaded my gun but still had it in my hand. then the other friend, owner of the house, burst out the front door and starting yelling that the cops were coming and he doesnt want that and its my fault for having a gun. at which point he ambushed me . he went for the gun, but i turned and ran into the street to my car. he chased me down and threw the gun aside and held me down and hit me about 20 times in the face. he then got off me and then the cops showed up. they were arrested, i wasnt. there were witnesses.

what should i do? what should i expect? seems like both psychos should be charged with felony assault.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back