Ashleyvianay Rosales

Jurisdiction
California
Distinguish: Attorney's

My name is Santonio Rosales I have a 13 years old daughter that has been a victim of metal child abuse in School, over seen by Los Angeles Unified School District for the pass 7 years I need your help. I have documents that I would like for you to review. I have try reaching out to the School Police and the sheriff department that serves my community but I have not been able to get help. I did this by writing a letter but no action was taken.

My daughter was take to the hospital on April 13, 2015 were the attending emergency doctor found my daughter suffering from Anxiety and Panic Attacks. She as been receiving consulting and therapist twice a week since then and she as not been attending School. We the parents for Ashleyvianay are asking for your help to sue Los Angeles Unified School District for child endangerment in addition failing to provided services under the child's Find Law and others.

This forum does not take on cases. There is a link at the top of the page re help in finding a lawyer in your area.

Back