Article 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

medic77

I'm looking to get some advice on a matter that I'm dealing with in the army. I facing a company grade article 15 at the moment for disrespect to an NCO which is not accurate; and also for being in the wrong uniform.
A little back story. Since I got to my company 9 months ago, I've been harassed and targeted. Within the first 60 days of me being with the company I had an NCO touch me inappropriately. I didn't say anything at the time. Since that instance I have been yelled at, and made out to be a "bad soldier" in the eyes of some of my NCO's. Recently while in training for a couple months, I was again touched inappropriately by another NCO. After that the NCO on two occasions got inches from my face with a finger pointing at me and yelling at me. I ended up reporting both complaints to sharp, which are still under investigation.
My company has been known for their toxic leadership style; to include micro managing, fraternization, EO, verbal hazing, and otherwise oppressive behavior.
I spoke with TDS today and explained a bit of my case. The paralegal saw discrepancies and she advised me to meet with the major. She contacted my Commander and was going to try and make it a summarized Article 15. I have never received an article 15 in the past, and have never been in trouble before here.
I'm wondering what your thoughts are on the matter, and if you can offer any advice while going through this process. Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this, as I know it's lengthy. Also, if there's any other information that I can provide; please let me know. Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back