Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication Arrested for "disturbing the peace" and "Person, disorderly"

Status
Not open for further replies.

nico002

Hey guys,

I was at the bar last night and got pretty drunk.

When we left the bar, my friend and I saw a party bus drive by (very, very slowly, almost parked going like 2mph) so we decided that it would be a good idea to chase it down and try and get on it.

So we chase the bus, I see that the bus has a flag on its back so I grab the flag to try and get the bus to stop or whatever. The bus drives away as I am holding the flag causing it to drop out of the bus.

I did this in-front of two police officers so they start talking to my friend and I. My friend was let go but they took me in because I said something to the officer that upset him. Nothing terrible just something along the lines of "are you serious?" (because he was being an ass).

They handcuff me and drive me to the detention center and spend the night there. My girlfriend bailed me out this morning ($140)

I was charged for "disturbing the peace" and "person, disorderly" and have a court appointment tomorrow at 9am.

I have no previous record, I am 23.

I have no idea what to expect. Any advice? What will my penalty likely be? What is the court procedure like?

I am most worry about this hurting my record thus making it harder to get a job.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back