Harassment, Stalking, Misconduct Arrested for disorderly conduct, need advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

df1981

This past weekend, I got arrested at a bar for disorderly conduct in Ohio. I was taken away to jail. In the report it claims I had a verbal altercation with another male, I was asked to leave and I didn't. It also states that I was a harm to others, and unable to care for myself. I was taken back to the police station, I repeadetly asked for a telephone call, from the time I was arrested at the scene untill I was placed in a cell, which I never got. My friends who were with me as I was getting arrested, asked for a physical address where I was going which they didn't receive that from the officers. We were all from out of town. At booking, I was struck with an open fist by a male officer and told to keep my mouth shut or there would be more where that came from. This was after I said that I was not gonig to sign anything, or answer any questions untill I received my phone call(s). I remained quiet once I was struck in the face. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

I plan on hiring a lawyer for my court date, and fighting these claims. I was picked up by my friends the next morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back