Sex Crimes, Sex Offenders Arressted in MD:2 kinds of prostitution and CDS:HYDROCODONE(C-III).Too shady..SOS!The

Status
Not open for further replies.

imrinnocence

I live in NYC. Went to ny frind's in Maryland- to as he said to massages.Im a handsome 21 y.o. male of russian and swoss descent. I needed to pay off my tuition rent bills...No matter what xcuse isthe guy I just massaged(no oral/anal,any kind sex ABSOLUTELY!) recognized pal(pal likes dress as a tranny).Fact is he(pal) dumped bthisbm. So this guy leaves to get snacks. In approx 15 min 5-6 cops r nanged on, cuffed me & slammed against the wall. Then proxeeded w.o even asking(yeah right)mtook him naked outts the shower. Then they staryed throughly searching me,him and our hotel room. I asked if they had a warrant 4 search,since nothing(drugs,paraphenelia was in the plain view) I was told theu DO NOT ONE!They shook everything outta my bag and founf a doctors stamp,not stolen)rx blanks "various unided pills"(that was Klonopin I DO get it RXd.All they found in the bag was 4 tabs of vicodin es(7.5 of hydrocodone. amd my pal stole 5 from me. 3heu said were going for forgeru now but in the cell we got odentical charges:1. knowlingly engagubg in prostitution by any means r. knowlingly ocuppying structure pro'n(although room ws rented under pals lat name and t. possession of CDS'NOT MARIJUANA, to wit HYFROCODONE C-III. All r misdemeanors. First offences(i was arrested at 16 in my state- .arijuanvery small amt.But that's gone and sealed.So,basically this is our 1st offence.*What they wrote as a probable cause is funny:as if they were watching our room in reference to prost'b. They sawa car park and a guy walk into our room.Then they WAITED till he left. Stopped hin for some suspicious cause, and THE GUY" STATED HE GAVE US $100 TO RECEIVE/GIVE ORAL SEX". Then paper says they let him go..?!?!.Isnt he guitly??Anyway,the killer word is that the paper says they performed a consetual search-str8 up lie. I OBJECTED. my frind clearly heard that too. Looks like they did needa warrant..I have a gree card...im afaraid..the penalty says 1 yr for each prost'n ..for CDS 4 y &/OR 25 000..They took my laptop.cell.$.what will happen?TNX!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back