Shoplifting, Larceny, Robbery, Theft Arraignment court date~ NEED HELP PLEASE REALLY SCARED

Status
Not open for further replies.

chatdunoir

I just got my arraignment date for Jan 31st 2005 which is this upcoming monday. I need to know what to do. I am going to plead guilty but I dont have a lawyer, (PLEASE SEE THREAD FOR INTERNAL SHOPLIFTING) I am going to apply for one on my arraingment day. I want to know how to expunge or what website i can go to, to find out exactly how to do that in the STATE of Washington. I have officially been charged with third degree theft. What do I do? What does that mean? I don't know ne thing about legal matters and what to know what is going to happen and what is because then i can be better prepared. Please help me with this i need to bring some honor back to myself and my family by owning up to this, fixing it and getting on with my life. I also need some suggestions on where I can get a job. I need to make some money so i can move out in september, I am 21 and I need help please. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back