Army Judge - Re: Your signature.

adjusterjack

Super Moderator
Army Judge,

I can't find any way of sending you a private message so I'll have to write it here.
I realize that the message in your signature space is appropriate and necessary but that red thing going back and forth is incredibly annoying.
Please eliminate the red thing.
OK to leave the message.
I'm guessing others are equally annoyed but might not be willing to express their annoyance.
Thanks.

Army Judge,

I can't find any way of sending you a private message so I'll have to write it here.
I realize that the message in your signature space is appropriate and necessary but that red thing going back and forth is incredibly annoying.
OK to leave the message.
I'm guessing others are equally annoyed but might not be willing to express their annoyance.
Thanks.

When you own this forum, you can choose to do many wonderful things.
In the interim, I'll censor and stifle myself.
Have a nice day.

Last edited:
When you own this forum, you can choose to do many wonderful things.

Yeah, I know.

Owning the forum gives you the right to be an asshole.

Guess I'll be banned from this one now.

But that's OK. Won't be the first time I've spoken up and been banned.

You're not the only game in town.

Bye.

Thanks for your suggestion. At this point we have a pretty liberal policy for our contributors. So long as it isn't too obtrusive or in bad taste, we prefer to give members some latitude. Too many things to get upset about, right? Army judge is a pretty reasonable guy and if he feels that he wants to change his signature, I'm sure he will. He actually might do so after the new design and software (coming this weekend) should make posting in the wrong section much more difficult to do. :) Thanks for your honest suggestions in trying to make our legal forum the best it can be.

Army Judge,

OK to leave the message.
Thanks.

Back