Are my civil rights being violated?

I pointed that out to OP in my posting. I'm originally from Massachusetts, the Bluest blue State there is. :)
I'm from Alaska which I knew was extremely red but I didn't fully realize until just recently that it's apparently the reddest red state - I just read that even though we entered the union in 1959 as a Democratic state, no state has voted for a Democratic presidential candidate fewer times than Alaska has.

Although I may have been in denial, since I'm kind of swimming against the current as a Democratic-leaning independent voter in such a red state! :)

I'm from Alaska which I knew was extremely red but I didn't fully realize until just recently that it's apparently the reddest red state - I just read that even though we entered the union in 1959 as a Democratic state, no state has voted for a Democratic presidential candidate fewer times than Alaska has.

Although I may have been in denial, since I'm kind of swimming against the current as a Democratic-leaning independent voter in such a red state! :)
Good for you! Remember! Make America Great Again...Dump trump!! ;)

Ducking and covering from the war I may have started....:eek::)

California may take offense to that.
lol...it was pointed out to me that Cali and DC are more blue. Perhaps I can proudly proclaim that Massachusetts is the best blue state. Best in health care. Best in education. Best football. Best baseball....need I go on?

I love Mass. :cool:

Back