Moving, Movers Applying for apartment

obo01

Jurisdiction
Texas
If a leasing manager of a subsidy apartment out of state won't return calls or mail out a application is that a fair housing issue?

I hear refusing to rent to someone in my current state is discrimination. I'm not sure if it is down south.

I once applied for the apartment last year but had car trouble so couldnt move there. A nicd, helpful assistant manager left this year that worked there last year.

If a leasing manager of a subsidy apartment out of state won't return calls or mail out a application is that a fair housing issue?

I hear refusing to rent to someone in my current state is discrimination. I'm not sure if it is down south.

I once applied for the apartment last year but had car trouble so couldnt move there. A nicd, helpful assistant manager left this year that worked there last year.
I wouldn't want to waste time on an out-of-state applicant who blew me off the prior year, especially if I have other applicants who haven't blown me off.

I wouldn't want to waste time on an out-of-state applicant who blew me off the prior year, especially if I have other applicants who haven't blown me off.
Okay that makes sense Lol

At least I tried is what counts. Other landlords see it no biggie.

Back