Apartment issue with kids

K

Kris2134

Jurisdiction
Utah
Ever since we moved in our apartment complex my oldest son who is 9 has been bullied constantly and the cops have been called and they do nothing and when my son was beat up by give kids here and hit just one kid to get away from him the cops told 92nd he wasent allowed to defend himself and if he was 12 they would have arrested my son well anyways my kids r confind in the apartment except for school and if we go somewhere today one of the kids here who has been a harraser since we moved in threatned to hang and shoot my son and I dunno where to turn the mom always sides with her kids cops of course don't help and I dunno wut 2 do

How about getting your children into counseling and some kind of hobby that involves self-confidence?

How about moving? I understand that's not always an easy thing, but if it's as bad as you say and you can't get any help, then you need to move.

Or, take to the parents of the kids bullying yours. Introduce yourself and work with them to help your kids get along with one another. Keep in mind you have a bit of relationship repair to do if you called the police on their elementary school age child. I have no idea what you thought the police would do as they do not make a habit of arresting children for playground disputes. Kids fight. It happens. it isn't right but it is something that PARENTS should mediate, not law enforcement.

Back