any defense or just bad luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

westcwsr

I fell behind on my mortgage last July 2007 and I hired a loan Modification Co. to help get a fresh start. They were hired to get me a mod. and after three months of neg with my mortgage co. they got me a forbearance agreement and during the process I was placed in foreclosure.So I began to pay the forbearance agreement for 7 months and my arrears was not getting anywhere and my rate adjusted the plan would not work because the rate increase was not factored in.
While trying to get it straightened out with them (mortgage co.) they sent me ACT91 papers and told me that I was no longer on the Forbearance Agreement
So I called them again and pleaded with for a payment plan. They told me to send $2800by July 15,2008 and they would reinstate my loan. I sent them $5200 on July 7, 2008 (wired the money) they in return sent a check back to me with a note stating that I am in foreclosure and I have been trying to settle the matter ever since with no luck
I have been to counseling agencies, court and they (mortgage co. ) told me that they do not do mod.s or payment plan any advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back