Trademark Another EBAY, Trademark Violation: Unauthorized item?

Status
Not open for further replies.

applezip8

Ebay has a few my listings were taken down and to reach out an email.
The idea that I brought some items online from China and wanted to resell them. so i dont understand what happened, do you know or could you help me explain? The items were taken down and I have decide not to sell them afterall. I didnt know that I couldnt sell something I brought and owned, but I wished I had known ahead, I wanted to make a living in good faith, but maybe ebay should help out a little more to prevent a nobody like myself get better educated each time I post an item. Like a checkist or something of acceptable selling items.

I had realy no idea that I was doing anything, illegal immortal or unethical. I basically a good guy that passes time without problems from anyone about anything.

I have an ebay account for along time and never once thought selling could a be problem. I am not even employed, just getting old.

Did ebay make it worse by asking me to emailing ? Why would ebay asked me to include my id, photos, and items ID? I did foward adidas my info but not sure if this was a good idea after the fact that I email them.....this.....

It states that my listings were taken down and to reach out this email. I brought some items online from China and wanted to resell them. so i dont understand what happened, do you know or could you help me explain?
ebay asked me to include this info...

Your eBay user ID...*******
Your eBay email address....peter_********@yahoo.com
The listing number(s) that were removed
161380670***
161380673***
161380685***
161380694***
161381539***
161381541***

I emailed them, I have sold different things in the past odd and ends used like dollar bills, baseball cards, and coins. I guess if I buy something I cant resell it?
Provide some feedback if you will or have the time.
and even sent a SECOND email to adidas......stating....
Is there a method to buy adidas items to sell on ebay? I didnt sell these listed items in my previous email, so they fit me anyways, I just wear them as I can. Do you have a way to get license adidas items from a main store or something?

Can anyone help me,

Confused and not sure what to do next.

Last edited by a moderator:
So you were busted selling Adidas knock offs and they are enforcing their trademark. I suggest you prepare to pay their demand letter.

Ebay has a few my listings were taken down and to reach out an email.
The idea that I brought some items online from China and wanted to resell them. so i dont understand what happened, do you know or could you help me explain? The items were taken down and I have decide not to sell them afterall. I didnt know that I couldnt sell something I brought and owned, but I wished I had known ahead, I wanted to make a living in good faith, but maybe ebay should help out a little more to prevent a nobody like myself get better educated each time I post an item. Like a checkist or something of acceptable selling items.

I had realy no idea that I was doing anything, illegal immortal or unethical. I basically a good guy that passes time without problems from anyone about anything.

I have an ebay account for along time and never once thought selling could a be problem. I am not even employed, just getting old.

Did ebay make it worse by asking me to emailing Why would ebay asked me to include my id, photos, and items ID? I did foward adidas my info but not sure if this was a good idea after the fact that I email them.....this.....

It states that my listings were taken down and to reach out this email. I brought some items online from China and wanted to resell them. so i dont understand what happened, do you know or could you help me explain?
ebay asked me to include this info...

Your eBay user ID...*******
Your eBay email address....peter_********@yahoo.com
The listing number(s) that were removed
161380670***
161380673***
161380685***
161380694***
161381539***
161381541***

I emailed them, I have sold different things in the past odd and ends used like dollar bills, baseball cards, and coins. I guess if I buy something I cant resell it?
Provide some feedback if you will or have the time.
and even sent a SECOND email to adidas......stating....
Is there a method to buy adidas items to sell on ebay? I didnt sell these listed items in my previous email, so they fit me anyways, I just wear them as I can. Do you have a way to get license adidas items from a main store or something?

Can anyone help me,

Confused and not sure what to do next.

Most smart people do and say NOTHING, unless compelled to appear before a court.
I suggest you remain silent and cut your losses.
If you're in the UK, you should just relax.
Its highly doubtful a US entity would chase a little fish over peanuts.
But, stop while you're still standing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back