annuity fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because on the statement I received they only contributed $90. And that was the only time, at the very beginning after my 90 day probationary period.

OK. $90 per month for 14 months = $1250. Add a hundred or two for interest and earnings, round it up and $1500 is still within the limits of small claims court.

That the employer contributed $90 one time may be enough evidence for a judge to rule that the employer should have contributed $90 every month unless the employer can show evidence of good reason not to have done so.

No guarantees there. I'm just speculating.

Filing fee appears to be $53. You might have to pay a process server another $50 to $75.

If you do sue in small claims court I suggest you name the company and the President or owner as an individual.

Example: XYZ Inc and John Doe, an individual.

That way if you end up getting a judgment you can go after the individual's money if you can't reach the company's money.

Thats where you are wrong Elle. I worked for a year and a half with the injury. I went back to work a month after my injury and have been waiting on surgery, you have made alot of assumptions and that lets me know you did not read what I wrote. Its ok because you never answered my questions anyway so your advice is not needed. Thank you

Even a year and a half doesn't grant you the type of longevity and tenure most employers would want to see before writing off a one time act.

They doont keep employees longer than a year most of the time.. they are a corrupt business which I have uncovered over time while working for them. They did not like that I knew too much about things they were doing. I have proof of most of the incidents as well as other employees who have had similar circumstances.

They doont keep employees longer than a year most of the time.. they are a corrupt business which I have uncovered over time while working for them. They did not like that I knew too much about things they were doing. I have proof of most of the incidents as well as other employees who have had similar circumstances.

Okay, looks like your issues are going to be resolved.
Good for you.
This thread is closed as it has served it's purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back