Annoying Neighbor

Status
Not open for further replies.

maryburk

Ok well not sure if I am posting this in the right place but here goes. We moved into our home in May 2006. Since we've been living here we have ONE neighbor who lives kitty corner behind us that is deseperately trying to get us kicked out. He has taken pictures of our back yard, verbally assaulted myself, and my children. I have called the police several times and nothing has been done. One weekend I had my two neices at my home they were in my back yard playing on the trampoline soaking each other with a water house. Now these two girls are 12 and 13. they came running in the house scared out of their minds because some guy was watching them from over the fence. Well I ran outside to see what was going on. It was the neighbor guy, yelling at the kids to be quiet (only he was not being so nice). I called the police, nothing was done. Two weeks later, pictures of my back yard were sent into the property management company and the HOA asking we be forced to move. What does my back yard have to do with him. My question is How can I make this man stop once and for all. Obviously the police refuse to do anything when I try to speak to the HOA they refuse to talk to me because I do not own my home. The property management has tried several times to speak to the HOA they refuse to return phone calls or letters. I am at my witts end and not sure what my legal resources are as far as this is concearned. I am a mother of 5 and on disability funds are very limited. What actions should I take to make him stop?

Ok well not sure if I am posting this in the right place but here goes. We moved into our home in May 2006. Since we've been living here we have ONE neighbor who lives kitty corner behind us that is deseperately trying to get us kicked out. He has taken pictures of our back yard, verbally assaulted myself, and my children. I have called the police several times and nothing has been done. One weekend I had my two neices at my home they were in my back yard playing on the trampoline soaking each other with a water house. Now these two girls are 12 and 13. they came running in the house scared out of their minds because some guy was watching them from over the fence. Well I ran outside to see what was going on. It was the neighbor guy, yelling at the kids to be quiet (only he was not being so nice). I called the police, nothing was done. Two weeks later, pictures of my back yard were sent into the property management company and the HOA asking we be forced to move. What does my back yard have to do with him. My question is How can I make this man stop once and for all. Obviously the police refuse to do anything when I try to speak to the HOA they refuse to talk to me because I do not own my home. The property management has tried several times to speak to the HOA they refuse to return phone calls or letters. I am at my witts end and not sure what my legal resources are as far as this is concearned. I am a mother of 5 and on disability funds are very limited. What actions should I take to make him stop?

double post

http://www.thelaw.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9658

Sorry about that I am new to this forum and I wanted to make sure I posted it in the right place. Once again sorry about that. I am just very frustrated with this entire situation. it has been on going for over 7 months now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back