An employee called the police and said I was going to hurt a Judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jurisdiction
Florida
On 11/4/2016 I flew from Houston Texas to Orlando Florida to be a character witness in my brothers escape case. As I entered the building I was approached by officers asked where i was going, what for, and was asked to show I.d. I have been going to this court house since 2010 concerning my brother . It was a high profile case that aired on Americas most Wanted they know exactly who I am . I showed I.d and then the officer asked me to come talk with him I said for what he then grabbed my arm. I started screaming Justice4rigby in the middle of the court house lobby. About 9 people recorded the incident on cell phones. And the court house security cameras had an impeccable clear view. But the Sergeant of the jail security told me it would be a long time before a copy of the security footage would be available for my own personal possession and viewing.That was told to me on 11/7/2016 today is 5/22/2017 I am still waiting to receive a copy of the footage. About 3 officers threw me to the ground put they knees in my back then one proceeded to shock my leg. I was then hog tied cuffed. Raised in the air and carried out the front door of the court house down the steps and into the back of an awaiting police car. I was placed in the same jail my brother escaped from and charged with resisting. While i was in the holding cell a non uniformed polo shirt wearing Hispanic lady came to my cell. And I thought she was the lunch lady . So i started to speak to her in Spanish telling her what i would like for lunch because i don't eat pork . I then gave them $1000 in cash and bonded myself out. They gave me my property but did not allow me to walk through the door instead they Baker Acted me because i was bilingual and spoke Spanish . I was placed in a police car again and transported 15 minutes away to to the mental hospital named Park place. On 11/6/2016 Sunday morning i saw the doctor he suggested i take a chill pill to help cure all the injustice i was facing. Later that afternoon i was released. This all starts from me going to Penny Dickersons office 3 hours before the scheduled court date & time.I spoke with her on the phone weeks before i went to Florida. She knew I was coming. She works with the court system and is frequently found in the court room speaking about incompetent and mental health cases. And just months before this incident she would of been the one to write up my brothers conditional release plan for which he qualified for because he was found incompetent at the time . The Hon. Judge Marquez was accused of being biased by him in a properly formatted motion to the court asking her to step down because she was not properly applying law. After that they declared him competent and set a re sentencing date. Before his re sentencing the paid lawyer withdrew from the case called it a conflict of interest . So i basically went to her office to ask Mrs Dickerson due to the circumstances that surrounds this case if she would be testifying as well . Her office just happens to be located inside Park Place Behavioral mental hospital . Located at 206 Park Place blvd, Kissimmee Fl 34741 FMHI Provider #90 .Because it was so early in the morning employees slowly started arriving to work. I spoke with an employee named Jessica Wolfinger who introduced herself as a professional licensed mental health counselor #6957. Jessica sent Penny a text. While we was waiting for Penny to call back. Jessica read my business cards . ASked me what does The Osceola Scapegoat that was stamped on my shirt meant. And I eloquently to the best of my ability explained.She was able to view numerous pages of documents and pictures from my trapper keeper filled of evidence I played some recordings of various conversations of county officials screaming at me saying how people is getting pissed off and that how they are going to hurt me and my brother legally with vindictiveness. Jessica ran out the room because she did not want to hear anymore. she asked me to sign a form that was a contract with 6 terms I would be agreeing to. After reading it i said no I am not signing that. I did not agree with the obligations that the contract contained. And i did not understand why i had to sign a contract in the first place. I said I have a court date to go to. And walked out the door. She then Called the police and said " a man wearing a justice4rigby shirt just escaped from the mental hospital and is going to the court house to hurt them with law. " In her signed statement she said i looked schizophrenic with rapid speech. And sounded confused. I was not able to speak at the re sentencing because I was being booked into the jail at the same time as the proceedings was happening. Because Jessica a representative of Park Place due to her gross negligence and lack of professionalism. Has violated me with a boundary violation After they gave Michael J Rigby 22 years with a 10 year minimum mandatory. For a charge that only carries 4 years. The new prosecutor. New I say because the old Michelle Heller passed away. Robert Haulborn Said right after the sentencing . Right outside the court room door on live T.V That the reason they gave him 22 years is because of his motions that contained prophecies of death and ill misfortunes of people that chose to sin and go against the word of the Lord. Two weeks later The late Hon Judge Scott Polodna passed away in front of his house.I feel my harm was caused when Park Place breached the duty and created a proximate cause.And my two day experience was filled with patient rights violations which was discussed and recorded with the hospitals advocate. Because of the unprofessional unacceptable observation presentation of Jessica Wolfinger my clean streak of over 15 years of never being in trouble with the law was broken . I currently have a full pardon application with the state of Florida which is currently in the investigation stage. That has now been affected by the malpractice.Done by Park Place and its constitutes. It was put in on November 26,2012 EC#323788 you have to have 10 years of no legal problems to even apply. My conviction is from 2001 no probation i spent a day in jail and received a felony sentence. Jessica had selfish motives only thinking about her career and her future with the hospital. So because i did not sign a paper Jessica Wolfinger vindictively called the police. Now I have a charge case# 2016 MM 003590. When I returned back to Texas I went to the Va hospital because I am a Veteran and i was placed on heavy medications to help with my mental and emotional distress. That Park Place and some if its employees put me through This case is looking bad again and another judge is not wanting to respond . So I made a website to help you understand the timeline of which this matter stems from. dearhonorablejudgebarbour.com/ all i ask for is a pardon for me and my brother.In the State of Florida, a person injured as the result of another person's negligence is able to recover damages for emotional injuries as well as physical injuries. ... Under the "impact rule," the law provides that there must be a physical harm or "impact" before there can be an award of emotional distress damages. Because Jessica vindictively called the police i was tasered for more than 5 seconds by officers. incarcerated and hospitalized then was told sorry by the doctor after he heard my story and was immediately released . I am currently taking meds because of the trauma . From my pain, suffering and humiliation.
Does any one think i have any grounds to fill out an INTENT TO SUE.

I skimmed over much of this as it didn't appear to be relevant.

The only issue I saw that you might have grounds to take action over is possible excessive force or unlawful arrest that occurred at the courthouse.
It is not clear why you were taken into custody unless for trespass or refusing to leave, however their reason for intercepting you at the door seems shady to begin with. I can imagine circumstances that make it perfectly legitimate, but you clearly did not see it from that perspective and don't provide those details.
If you want to do anything I suggest you obtain legal counsel that can assist with getting copies of the arrest reports and the courthouse video, if it even still exists. You will need the help of someone who can focus on the relevant issues.

I showed I.d and then the officer asked me to come talk with him I said for what

That was your first mistake, showing hostility to a cop.

I started screaming Justice4rigby in the middle of the court house lobby.

And there's your colossal mistake - a violent outburst in the courthouse lobby.

Seems to me that you deserved everything that happened after that.

The only issue I saw that you might have grounds to take action over is possible excessive force or unlawful arrest that occurred at the courthouse.
It is not clear why you were taken into custody unless for trespass or refusing to leave, however their reason for intercepting you at the door seems shady to begin with. I can imagine circumstances that make it perfectly legitimate, but you clearly did not see it from that perspective and don't provide those details.
If you want to do anything I suggest you obtain legal counsel that can assist with getting copies of the arrest reports and the courthouse video, if it even still exists. You will need the help of someone who can focus on the relevant issues.
No lawyer wants to take the case

If no lawyer wants to take the case that is a strong indicator that there is no case to make.

Of course, I am speaking of your arrest and the force you describe was used.

This other matter of the escapee is a separate and much bigger than anyone here is likely going to get in to.

The powerful ones have released you, buddy.
Live long and prosper, and don't annoy, meddle, pester, or harass the powerful ones.

If no lawyer wants to take the case that is a strong indicator that there is no case to make.

Of course, I am speaking of your arrest and the force you describe was used.

This other matter of the escapee is a separate and much bigger than anyone here is likely going to get in to.
Live long and prosper, and don't annoy, meddle, pester, or harass the powerful ones.
I like your comment that is because i have been told by the powerful ones that this is a Judicial issue and they cant touch it.But I had to explain the origin of the lawsuit. To write up an intent to sue you need a doctor to cosign the wrong if they see any.I am an advocate that lives in Texas who was helping a client in Florida. I was detained and harmed mentally and physically and observed and witnessed procedural errors along with abuse of powers and misuse of the law done by a licensed mental health facility. I was released came back to Texas went to the V.A and said Dear Government you would not believe what just happened to me over the weekend . And I told them about my accident. And they gave me medicine for my pain and suffering No lawyer wanted to take my brothers case. A paid lawyer withdrew. And so did many bar lawyers... The name of this website is the law. I'm getting a two for one. Justice4rigby is used for he and me. She called the police and said " HE IS GOING TO HURT THEM WITH LAW "
" annoy, meddle, pester, or harass " So when you know you are right and you appeal to the higher court that is annoying to them ? To meddle with state statutes to prove your point is wrong. ? To be able to know how to knowledgeably apply law is a pester. And to ask for compensation from a lawsuit is harassment ? In America in some states marijuana is legal and you can marry the same sex. So that means every citizen has the God and the constitutional right to fight for freedom and his rights.

" annoy, meddle, pester, or harass " So when you know you are right and you appeal to the higher court that is annoying to them ? To meddle with state statutes to prove your point is wrong. ? To be able to know how to knowledgeably apply law is a pester. And to ask for compensation from a lawsuit is harassment ? In America in some states marijuana is legal and you can marry the same sex. So that means every citizen has the God and the constitutional right to fight for freedom and his rights.

My new friend, I'll share something that was shared with me by one of my elders at the time.

The elder told me, "Little one, young one, know this, accept it, even though you dispute it. The powerful ones we rarely, if ever see. The powerful ones have engaged the coyotes to keep us, the "unworthy" in check. There are no freedoms. There is no justice, for they are but words. The powerful ones have broken every treaty they've ever given us, stole our lands, killed our women and children, and forced us to live where they decreed we live. Do not annoy, harass, pester, molest, disrespect, or challenge them."

You see, my friend, you must feign obedience, lest the needless punishments will be employed against you. You need only appear to comply, you need not express your contempt outwardly. Speak your inner truth to those you trust. Never allow the powerful ones to capture and imprison you, for no good will ever come of that arrangement.

Never gaze upon them, speak to them only in hushed tones, and you should never threaten them or disobey them. It is easier to feign compliance. They made you pay for your haughtiness, so be careful, because they can deliver limitless amounts of discomfort.

Do not dismiss, disregard, or fail to consider the words of the elders. For now I am among their number as an elder, trying to pass along the wisdom that was once bestowed upon an unworthy sapling.

Mate, they don't care about their shortcomings, abuses, lies, or the pain they cause others. Give them, wide birth, never engage them, they won't care, they don't care. Know this, and you shall live long among them and be allowed to prosper as a free one.

Chief Osceola was captured under a white flag of truce offered by Gen. Thomas Jessup, US Army, one of the blackest marks in the annals of US Military history.

You use the name of the Great Seminole Chief, who has said the following:

"Let our last sleep be in the graves of our native land!"
―Osceola

I was backer acted 3 times in 11 hours I have all the paper work .
My new friend, I'll share something that was shared with me by one of my elders at the time.

The elder told me, "Little one, young one, know this, accept it, even though you dispute it. The powerful ones we rarely, if ever see. The powerful ones have engaged the coyotes to keep us, the "unworthy" in check. There are no freedoms. There is no justice, for they are but words. The powerful ones have broken every treaty they've ever given us, stole our lands, killed our women and children, and forced us to live where they decreed we live. Do not annoy, harass, pester, molest, disrespect, or challenge them."

You see, my friend, you must feign obedience, lest the needless punishments will be employed against you. You need only appear to comply, you need not express your contempt outwardly. Speak your inner truth to those you trust. Never allow the powerful ones to capture and imprison you, for no good will ever come of that arrangement.

Never gaze upon them, speak to them only in hushed tones, and you should never threaten them or disobey them. It is easier to feign compliance. They made you pay for your haughtiness, so be careful, because they can deliver limitless amounts of discomfort.

Do not dismiss, disregard, or fail to consider the words of the elders. For now I am among their number as an elder, trying to pass along the wisdom that was once bestowed upon an unworthy sapling.

Mate, they don't care about their shortcomings, abuses, lies, or the pain they cause others. Give them, wide birth, never engage them, they won't care, they don't care. Know this, and you shall live long among them and be allowed to prosper as a free one.

Chief Osceola was captured under a white flag of truce offered by Gen. Thomas Jessup, US Army, one of the blackest marks in the annals of US Military history.

You use the name of the Great Seminole Chief, who has said the following:

"Let our last sleep be in the graves of our native land!"
―Osceola
You need only appear to comply, you need not express your contempt outwardly. Speak your inner truth to those you trust. Never allow the powerful ones to capture and imprison you, for no good will ever come of that arrangement.

Never gaze upon them, speak to them only in hushed tones, and you should never threaten them or disobey them. It is easier to feign compliance. They made you pay for your haughtiness, so be careful, because they can deliver limitless amounts of discomfort. That's the legal Advice . I asked a law question I HEAR you. BUT you can't go in the court room and say nothing .Law was broken I have all the paper work and the videos. Evidence is evidence the news reported it way before I did all I'm doing is pressing replay im not making this up.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171024-061746.png
    Screenshot_20171024-061746.png
    183.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20171024-061523.png
    Screenshot_20171024-061523.png
    255 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20171024-061419.png
    Screenshot_20171024-061419.png
    275.9 KB · Views: 2
That was your first mistake, showing hostility to a cop.

And there's your colossal mistake - a violent outburst in the courthouse lobby.

Seems to me that you deserved everything that happened after that.

The Baker Act was used as a threat I was baker acted 3 times in 11 hours . I was not being arrested My charge is resisting officer I was asked to come talk with him almost like an option . You can clearly see in the video me looking at the watch saying I have to go. After the fact the officers told me the only reason I'm going to jail is because the tazer was used. I was pushed to the ground so I would stop screaming as you will see in the video I was grabbed because an employee gave false information about me to the police as the police records show. If she never gave a false testimony I would of never been approached.

The Baker Act was used as a threat I was baker acted 3 times in 11 hours . I was not being arrested My charge is resisting officer I was asked to come talk with him almost like an option . You can clearly see in the video me looking at the watch saying I have to go. After the fact the officers told me the only reason I'm going to jail is because the tazer was used. I was pushed to the ground so I would stop screaming as you will see in the video I was grabbed because an employee gave false information about me to the police as the police records show. If she never gave a false testimony I would of never been approached.

There is NOTHING a privately owned website and its volunteers can offer you but words, unofficial words.

If you seek redress for a wrong, I suggest you HIRE yourself a lawyer in your county to sue the ones you believe wronged or harmed you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back