alimony

Status
Not open for further replies.

donna

have been divorce now for 2 1/2 yrs..never worked in our 22 1/2 yrs of marriage..he was order too paid alimony, and has refused..it has been almost 3 yrs now..i have a new court date coming for contempt...again..he quit his job and lives with his parents and all i got is the run around from the court..too tell the truth i feel like lastnight's trash..in the time being..he has a wood shop in which he makes money and takes trips too the fla. keys with his girlfriend.and he lives in va.,i live with my daughter, if not.. i would be living in my truck..because i have not worked in over 25 yrs now..no one will hire me...suicide has cross my thoughts alot..i now think of it everyday and night..i have no medical insurance...and the only help i can get from the state is 200 a month in foodstamps...wow..just someone falling throw the cracks..a life not worth living.. need help

Donna, I feel your pain. But, life is worth living. Please, please, talk to someone: your daughter, the police, mental health agency, a religious official, someone you love and value. You are important to me, because you are a human being. If you'd just like to talk to someone, PM me. You aren't garbage, you're a valuable person, your daughter loves you. Life can be rocky, we've all stumbled and been disappointed, but please don't harm yourself. It would due estate your daughter, relatives, and friends. It would devastate me. I just lost a son, a wonderful lad. He struggled to live for 11 years. We just buried him a week ago this Thursday.

About your alimony, don't let him control you. There is help available. Reach out to us, we'll do something, we will try.

there is so much more too the story..he used too work at pasco sheriff office..he up and resign cause he was caught with female inmates..at the time i had no ideal..we live in hernando co.big write up in the news paper..well .. he started driving an 18 wheeler..he had freedom around the whole usa.. and all the whores..so much came out in court.. all i did was sit there and cry..3 days before our youngest graduation from collage, he called me and told me too go f--k myself..we have 3 kids..it has been hell ever since..he walked away from a 75,000.oo job ..just so he didn't have to pay..boy.. what a man, right..

Donna, he isn't worth it. He was never worth it. You got lucky by getting rid of him. You deserve better. Forget him. Love your daughter and your other two kids.

O...i have no lawyer..NO MONEY.. AND THERE IS VERY LITTLE HELP IN HERNANDO CO. FLA...LEGAL AID REALLY SUCK HERE TOO...NOTHING BUT A JOKE...

Why are your 3 children not helping you? Why do you not go get job training? You could get a CDL and become a truck driver. The country is begging for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back