alimony/income deduction order

Status
Not open for further replies.

flgirl1946

I need some honest answers. I spent $ 4000.00 on a attorney to file a enforcement order/contempt that was orginally put in force 92, but was brought up to 97 for arrearages and also the judge signed a income deduction order. We went to court, the ex attorney pulling two case laws that pretained to cases where the party filed a contempt order after they had remarried. I did remarry in 03 but had 3 contempt order prior to the remarriage. The Judge put no efford into this and basically sent the file back and turned down my request for enforcement. Since then I sent the Notice to payor to Social Security and the income deduction order. and everything else i was suppose to do, and the ex got a notice of intent. I have not received anything from SS in regards to turning this down, which i know they can't. Since i know i will end up in court with this. My question is. Since the case was turned down would that have any bearing on the Judgement and IDO also, the IDO was sent to the state for garnishment with a Cert. statement of delinquency. The courts have sent him all of this but it was certified and he never accepts anything from me or the courts. I am hoping to get some help as i cannot efford another attorney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back