Permanent Residency Alexgrafixxx, Pls Help Me, I Lied In Greencard Interview!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexgrafixxx

please help me...

hi everybody, i'm posting from nj-newark..i need desperately your help and i'm soo deprest for my condition..

i filed my i-485 file for greencard thru employment status (dec-2003) and finally after all those years i got interview for my greencard in newark office and they send me for finger print appointment and i also did this recently and they said that "you will wait written result for your greencard to your mail address" and i just receivet that and result is "DENIED"..

yes, i did very childish mistake and i lied, becouse i was so scared for saying "yes i was arrested before and my fingerprint is taken before" ..

i arrested in 1999 and 2001 before my file date and those times really was so bad for me and i wish i didn't do them but i can't change my pass..

i was arrested 1999 for shoplifting and found guilty and paid a fine $553 and i was arrested in 2001 shoplifting and found guilty and paid fine $530..after that i was trying to find job and living normal life and i waited all those years for my greencard interview and almost got it, but now it's denied becouse i lied in interview, that i was so ashamed and scared..

decision is:

based on the aforementioned, your application for adjustment of status is hereby denied.

any employment authorization, previously granted to you, is hereby also revoked.

if you fail to depart from the usa, proceedings may be instituted to enforce your departure..

so, i really don't know waht to to and so depressed and i wish ididn't lied but if i said the truth then i guess i will be denied anyway,no?

and i can't affort a lowyer and i like to know what i will face in the future and any help really appriciated..

thx u all and i'm waiting desperately your help..

It appears that your criminal convictions made you inadmissible as they are CIMT. When you lied to prevent the CIS from finding you inadmissible during your interview then you rendered yourself inadmissible under 212(a)(6)(C)(i) by misrepresenting a material fact to obtain a green card. Since it so appears that you cannot prove that you were admissible on the true facts, the denial is proper.
Please note that you provide very vague information and this is simply a general opinion and NOT legal advice. If you need legal advice you should consult with an immigration attorney.

thx

i wish i didn't lied but if i said the truth then i guess i will be denied anyway,no?

what if i get married to someone still i can't get gc, i hope i will not panished for forever becouse what i did long time ago..

i wish if u can give me some info about "getting deport" on my letter there is no clear date,it says

if u fail to depart from usa proceedings may be instituted to enforce your departure..

can i have some time to prepare my things,packaging etc..

thx again:(

Sorry you lied, this is your own fault.

You need to see an immigration attorney.

Try posting on www.lawyers.com under the message boards, under immigration law. An imigration attorney does answer questions on there from time to time.

:( :(
I'm writing down exactly what letter says and hoping some of you will put your professional thoughts, i really need help and can't afford a lowyer, becouse i'm not working a fulltime..

Here is my letter:

DECISION ON APPLICATION FOR STATUS AS PERMANENT RESIDENT

Upon consideration it is ordered that your application for sttus as permanent resident filed on dec,2003 be denied for following reasons:

Section 212 a 6 C i of the INA states in pertinent part that any alien, if:

...BY FRAUD OR WILLFULLY MISREPRESENTING A MATERIAL FACT, SEEKS TO PROCURE (OR HAS SOUGHT TO PROCURE OR HAS PROCURED) A VISA, OTHER DOCUMENTATION, OR ADMISSION INTO THE USA OR OTHER BENEFIT PROVIDED UNDER THIS ACT IS INADMISSIBLE.

Review of the service records indicates that you failed to discloseany arrests on your application for adjustment of status.You appeared for an adjustment of status interview on March 2006 at the USCIS Newark district office. At the time of your interview, you were questioned several times about your arrest/criminal history.You consistently claimed that you were never previously arrested.You also provided this service with a record of sworn statement (fingerprints) stating that you were never arrested or detained by a law enforcement officer and that you have only been fingerprinted for immg. purposes only.
However service records indicate that you have been arrested on two previous occasions.You were arrested on 1999 by police for shoplifting.You were then later arrested on 2001 by police for shoplifting.You were found guilty of the charges on both occasions and were required to pay a fine of $533 and $530, respectively.

*BASED ON THE AFOREMENTIONED, YOUR APPLICATION FOR ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS IS H
HEREBY DENIED.

*ANY EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION, PREVIOUSLY GRANTED TO YOU, IS HEREBY ALSO REVOKED.

*IF YOU FAIL TO DEPART FROM THE USA,PROCEEDINGS MAY BE INSTITUTED TO ENFORCE YOUR DEPARTURE.

----------------------------------------------------

I wish i said truth, but becouse court said that "it will not appear on your immg. record" so i didn't want to bring this mess and shame to my interview and i thought if i was ever arrested after my file date which is 2003, since then i didn't get criminal trouble..

**Is there any solution, i'm extremely sorry what i did in my past, didn't have any money and having very difficult time but i waited all these years and trying to be worth to my greencard..

**If said even truth then, i think still they could denied my G.C becouse my shoplifting, right??

**What will happen now, what's deporting prosess,will i have enough time to prepare my things and are they going to let me know some deatline so i can prepared..

**I was in probono catholic lowyer and he said that they will call you (by letter) to immg. court and before they will deport you they might give you some jail time, is that true?

**I'm artist,painter, my employer closed the company and since then looking for a job, but it's very difficult and i work at home for my survival..

**I will really appriciated if someone or some lowyer will put his thoughts on my condition and i'm feeling lost and so, so very much regret what i did in my past..

thank you all and regards..

:(

Canadian Citizen Wanting To Marry An American Citizen

Hello All,
:rolleyes: I think I am in the right section here.
Ok,so my question is????
I am a Canadian Citizen,wanting to marry my boyfriend,in the United States.
Would someone please advise me of the legal steps in order to be able to accomplish this the right way.I would appreciate it very much.thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back