Advisee Please Pleasee!!! Biggest Mistake!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaishalanay21

My jurisdiction is: WASHINGTON!

mmkay, im just currntly 16. i live in a really small town, and i went to the nearest place with a couple of older friends, 17, 18. they drove. and we decided to make a terrible deccion that i deeply regret. and wish it wouldnt have happend:confused:!! me and my friends went to 5 local stores, and shoplifted a whole bunch of school stuff. clothes, flashdrives, just stuff for school. which doesnt make it any more right. i payed for a couple of things. and i was the only one that did. but as i was paying, we had stuff in our purses, and more stuff in the car, my friends went out, and as i was meeting to catch up with them, they had to go with security, and this is the first time ive came in contact with the law!! and im supper scared. and nervous. they got caught but i just went out to the car and tried to pick the stuff up in bags, and waited for them by another car:( which was such a stupid mistake, but i was paniking. i was scared and paniking. but then the securtiy car found me. and with all the bags they recoverd stuff from other stores and we all got charged with felonys!:and im scared to death, not only does my little town know so much about it already, and it was only three days ago it happend, i disspointed my family, and friends and myslef. and i took blame for it. and so did they. what will happen to me, im confused and scared. and dont know what will happenwill it ruien my life???? what should i say when i go to court?? should i have an enterny presented to me?? do i tell them what happend?? will i go away to juvy for along time??? please write me, im scared out of my mind, and caint sleep at night. i feel horrible. :( and regret it more then anything.and my oldest freind already has a gross mistimener. this is my first time. and my other friend. did they have the right to take our other stuff from other stores, when it wasnt even from there mall? can we use that against them? ahhhh i messed up and need help!

It won't ruin your life. Probably you'll be charged as a juvenile, and if you don't make more mistakes will eventually go off your record, hopefully.

Incorrect rask sorry. Its a common myth that your record disappears once you reach age of majority. Its a record get it? Now you want to minimize damage. You need to talk to a Lawyer ask him if Diversion is available in your area. That will be your best bet outside of aquittal. You can learn more at the site in my signature line which is especially for these issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back