Actual appearance

Lorry johnson

Jurisdiction
Colorado
Hello there again hope evryone is doing ok .

I have another question my att.said were gnn have a actual appearance for my case regarding the will that my old friend left behind. My question is what am i supposed to do or say ? Or is the will is fake or valid reason why they need more info or questions? Sorry i know i can ask my att. bout this but idk i felt like im affraid to ask .

Hello there again hope evryone is doing ok .

I have another question my att.said were gnn have a actual appearance for my case regarding the will that my old friend left behind. My question is what am i supposed to do or say ? Or is the will is fake or valid reason why they need more info or questions? Sorry i know i can ask my att. bout this but idk i felt like im affraid to ask .

If your deceased friend gave you the will, what leads you to believe the will could be unlawful or invalid?

As far as what you say, that's easy.
You only tell the truth.
If you don't fully recall a fact, simply say, I can't recall.
Otherwise, tell the truth as you remember it.

And idk im just thiking too much i guest for thinking is not valid when my attorney said it was.and if it wasnt the judge woulda told him right then right there right?

And idk im just thiking too much i guest for thinking is not valid when my attorney said it was.and if it wasnt the judge woulda told him right then right there right?

I suspect that's why the hearing is being held to determine how the judge will rule. It's probably just a routine hearing as part of the regular probate process.

Back