Accused!

Status
Not open for further replies.

notgonnatakeit

I am a male and have been accused of sexual harassment by a female supervisor at work. This person repeatedly engaged me in conversation of extreme graphic sexual nature pertaing to her sexual practices. She instigated these conversations without provocation. She also instigated contact with me of a sexual nature. On 3 ocassions I responed by telling her that i believd she wanted me to touch her in a particular fashion and I did so by briefly touching her above her waist when she verbally affirmed me. On other occasions she instigated contact with me of a sexual nature which I did not return. These were witnessed by other employees. Eventually she became mad at me because i repeated some derogatory remarks that she had made about our manager and began to harass me at work concerning the quality on my job performance. She accused me of mistakes that were easily PROVEN to be hers. A month passed then she filed a sexual harssment complaint against me. An investigation followed and I was OVERWHEMINGLY supportedly by the testimony of fellow employees. She has been advised that she can continue to work at our office or be trasnferred as she wishes. I have been informed by the company invetigator that it is believed by company officials that she is unstable. I can only keep my job if I agree to a tranfer and also sign a form that states that I have been found guilty of sexual harassment. I signed the form with the mea culpa that I would not agree to guilt.

Any thoughts?....by the way, this girl had bee terminated once before and listed as "would not rehire" yet she was rehired!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back