Accused of theft poss of stolen property

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byrongraf

Ok I'm 17 I go to high school. I buy and sell phones to make my money. On wed last weed a iPad went missing. The girl is in my 7th period. She came into my 7th period and clamed her iPad was missing right when she walked in. She stated out loud it was probably taken 6th period. After school I went to a local phone store to get my phone fixed. As I was giving him the phone to replace the backs and front he told me to pay when I pick it up in acouple days. He said then I have a Ipad in my car. He told me to meet him in the back at his white SUV. I walked around the parking lot to meet him.I never thought anything of it. The cop questioning me said He said he goes and gets video burned onto his flash drive. next day he did and I wasn't in the video. Note that this guy that runs the phone store has never given me a receipt. Has never asked for my name or I.D. I've sold many phones to him. He does not run a legitimate business. The cop also stated that he has been in this very shop many times. Witch is Also showing he knows from past he has bad problems most Likely with stolen phones. But this guy has never been shut down, so that means he has never really been caught. What if he masked a video to make it seem like I never walked in? I don't believe he even has a video. He told my mom when I was not in the room. That if I admit to stealing it I won't go to court I will have a meeting with the judge and cop befor court and find out what my punishment is. I asked him when my mom told me. To put that on paper so I know he isn't lieing. He then said that if I admit to taking it. He wants to know when, why, where, who else had it, what time . And everything. Once he sad that I didn't think he had much evidence on me. If he had enough and all I had to say was I took it that would mean he has the hole case solved. But he doesn't. That's why he wanted me to explain everything he said. Thank you.

REMOVED YOUR PERSONAL DETILS FOR YOUR PROTECTION....

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I'm 17 I go to high school. I buy and sell phones to make my money. On wed last weed a iPad went missing. The girl is in my 7th period. She came into my 7th period and clamed her iPad was missing right when she walked in. She stated out loud it was probably taken 6th period. After school I went to a local phone store to get my phone fixed. As I was giving him the phone to replace the backs and front he told me to pay when I pick it up in acouple days. He said then I have a Ipad in my car. He told me to meet him in the back at his white SUV. I walked around the parking lot to meet him.I never thought anything of it. The cop questioning me said He said he goes and gets video burned onto his flash drive. next day he did and I wasn't in the video. Note that this guy that runs the phone store has never given me a receipt. Has never asked for my name or I.D. I've sold many phones to him. He does not run a legitimate business. The cop also stated that he has been in this very shop many times. Witch is Also showing he knows from past he has bad problems most Likely with stolen phones. But this guy has never been shut down, so that means he has never really been caught. What if he masked a video to make it seem like I never walked in? I don't believe he even has a video. He told my mom when I was not in the room. That if I admit to stealing it I won't go to court I will have a meeting with the judge and cop befor court and find out what my punishment is. I asked him when my mom told me. To put that on paper so I know he isn't lieing. He then said that if I admit to taking it. He wants to know when, why, where, who else had it, what time . And everything. Once he sad that I didn't think he had much evidence on me. If he had enough and all I had to say was I took it that would mean he has the hole case solved. But he doesn't. That's why he wanted me to explain everything he said. Thank you.

REMOVED YOUR PERSONAL DETILS FOR YOUR PROTECTION....

Don't admit to anything.

Don't discuss anything about this case.

Stop selling those cell phones.

Ask mommy to hire you a lawyer.

You're INNOCENT until they prove your guilt.

So, shut up, and speak ONLY TO YOUR LAWYER.....

Then wait.....

Agree, have Mom get you a lawyer & talk only to the lawyer. Do not admit you are guilty. The lawyer will get you the best outcome possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back