Accident with a driver that had no Driver license

Status
Not open for further replies.

majocej

i lost control of my vehical on a corner with the roads wet and hit another vehicial with the hitch of my truck.
i found out he did not have a Drivers license alothough the accident was my fought it could have been avoided if he was not Driving IE no License if he trys to sue me is there any legal recoruse i can take?

Yes, WHEN he sues you, defend.

Contact your insurance carrier and advise them of your (and their) liability.

You wouldn't be smart to sue him because he had no license.

You had one and CAUSED the collision, by your own admission!

His lack of a license is grounds for him to be cited, but does not relieve you of your responsibility for the damage you caused. If he didn't have a license then he may not have insurance either... you might get lucky.
Go on with your life and don't give this any thought unless summoned to court.

Hello,

Without driving licensee if some one driving then it is a crime and first he will screwed up. So don't worry you have legal steps to take against him if it is going to the court.

Hello,

Without driving licensee if some one driving then it is a crime and first he will screwed up. So don't worry you have legal steps to take against him if it is going to the court.

No, not really.
Driving without a license is an offense against the state, not the other driver.
As the OP describes it the accident was entirely his own fault. License or not, there is no argument to make against the other driver, though that driver should be cited for driving with out a license. It sounds like the police were not called, so this unlicensed driver got away with one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back