Accident question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babblu

Banned
I was driving at night when I got into accident. I T-boned a car on the tail part. The police came after the incident happen. After few days, I rec'd my traffic ticket with violation of CVC 22450 (a). I was wondering, how did he come up with 22450 violation when he was not around during the time of accident, no cameras around as well. I was thinking of contesting it..

I was driving at night when I got into accident. I T-boned a car on the tail part. The police came after the incident happen. After few days, I rec'd my traffic ticket with violation of CVC 22450 (a). I was wondering, how did he come up with 22450 violation when he was not around during the time of accident, no cameras around as well. I was thinking of contesting it..

You might want to start your own thread instead of jumping into an older one that has nothing to do with your question.

I will start a new thread for Babblu - Babblu added question to another poster's old thread.

Last edited:
You can pay the ticket, contest it on your own or talk to a traffic law attorney & she what he/she might be able to do for you.

You need to report the accident to your ins. co. if you haven't already.

Babblu is a SPAMMER from the subcontinent appearing via German proxy trying to conceal himself. LOL

They keep trying...

Well, in case others come here looking for an answer to the question as to WHY an officer in CA can cite for a violation he did not witness, it's easy ... the CA Vehicle Code grants the ability for officers who have received specific approved training to write citations for violations identified through the course of their investigation (most often the Primary Collision Factor). So, in this instance, if the driver was determined through the course of the investigation to have failed to yield as required by stopping at the stop sign and this caused the collision, the investigating officer (or an appropriately trained reviewing officer) can mail a citation for that offense to the offending party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back