Accident in NC, previous PFJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koopatroopa023

Hi. I just recently got into an accident. It was very minor, but I did get a ticket for it. The problem is I got another ticket about a year ago for speeding. I got a prayer for judgement on that, and haven't sped since. But, I am afraid that this ticket is going to make my other one show up. So my question is, does a PFJ ticket show up only if another ticket of the same violation occurs, or is it any moving violation. Many thanks for any answers or advice.

It is any moving violation. If your insurance company accepts full responsibility, the ADA might dismiss if you get a letter from them. Also the officer did not see the accident so you can limit his testimony and they may have to dismiss. Depends on what you said to the officer.

I simply told him that I wasn't sure who crossed the line. Would it help any if I went to my insurance and offered to pay the whole bill on the other person's car? I really don't want my insurance to go up either. Thanks.

If the damages are less than 500 you are usually better off the pay it out of your own pocket and not involve the insurance company. Be sure to get a full release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back