Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Concerned101

Jurisdiction
South Africa
Good day Sir/Madam

Please advise
I escalated an grievance of victimisation in the work place by my HOD and received no received no response from unions , regional manager and my department senior managers.

Months later I escalated the ongoing issue was escalated to the CEO and GCEO to attend. The HOD was suspended from November to February and no further action was taken from the suspension. The explanation letter for all the complaints from the department were summed up to poor management and no further steps were taken . He returned to the office and has proceeded to single me out looking for any excuse that will lead to a disciplinary action process being initiated.

A request was sent to HR to have my leave investigated without speaking to my immediate manager. I haven't been informed of the person who sent the request to IT Hr sent a letter to my manager to initiate an inefficiency process for leave I took during this period .

Month No. of Sick Days

August
October
November

There is currently a problem of attendance in the department at the moment. I have only attached information for the period between 2016/08 and 2016/11:

Please advise on actions I should take to try and resolve this because I feel this is witch hunt because of the issues that were escalated.

Good day Sir/Madam

Please advise

I escalated an grievance of victimisation in the work place by my HOD and received no received no response from unions , regional manager and my department senior managers.

Months later I escalated the ongoing issue was escalated to the CEO and GCEO to attend. The HOD was suspended from November to February and no further action was taken from the suspension. The explanation letter for all the complaints from the department were summed up to poor management and no further steps were taken . He returned to the office and has proceeded to single me out looking for any excuse that will lead to a disciplinary action process being initiated.

A request was sent to HR to have my leave investigated without speaking to my immediate manager. I haven't been informed of the person who sent the request to IT Hr sent a letter to my manager to initiate an inefficiency process for leave I took during this period .

Month Number of Days

August 2
October 1
November 1

There is currently a problem of attendance in the department at the moment. People have been taking leave and coming in late for work and getting sick a lot more.

Please advise on actions I should take to try and resolve this because I feel this is witch hunt because of the issues that were escalated.

I have also attached the escalation email I sent to the Senior Managers as well as the Regional Manager.

Hope to hear from you soon

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry this website focuses on US laws.
We know nothing about the laws of South Africa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back