Abuse of no contact injunction

Mmallday15

Jurisdiction
Florida
My question involves a no contact injunction in the State of: Florida

My ex girlfriends mental condition was becoming increasingly more erratic and violent at wich point i dissolved the relationship after nearly two years, left her and moved out. Out of revenge she attempted to sue me in Civil court, the case was thrown out by the Judge. Unsatisfied she proceeded to file a petition for a no contact injunction under the accusations of stalking even though i have had no countact with her in nearly a month. As i did not wish to continue any sort of relationship with her i did not attend the hearing for the injunction and she was given a default judgment. The very day i was served the papers for the injunction my phone rang, it was an acquaintance of hers attempting to lure me out to her location where my ex girlfriend was, in hopes of having me arrested for violating the injunction (i have this phone call recorded). The next day i began receiving messages via Facebook from my ex girlfriends sister, aggressively soliciting me to meet in person and engaging me in conversation about her sister (i have preserved screenshots of her initiating contact) a few days later i received a phone call from a police officer informing me that they had been sent screen shots of the sister communicating with me and that it was considered 3rd party communication and that a local pickup warrent had been issued, i immediately turned myself in with a bondsmen as i was told i was being charged with a 1st degree misdemeanor, assuming i would be able to bond out i willfully turned myself into custody. Upon spending the night in jail i appeared for first appearance and was hit with a $20,000 bond and a 3rd degree felony charge for "willful violation of an injunction".

I have a plethora of evidence to the contrary of these allegations. Phone recordings, screen shots, witness testimony and video.

I need help and direction of how to peotect myself when i go to court for this. The integrity of the accuser (ex girlfriend) should be a factor in my defense including the evidence i have. She has been banned from 4 nightlife establishments (including my place of buisness) for harassment and showing up night after night to intimidate me.

She is a known liar and con artist and has been exposed in the media for her schemes.

This is but a small part of the many articles and allegations against her character.

Ontop of the evidence i have preserved as well as the media coverage, i need help in preparing my case so i can hopefully beat the charges aginst me or at the very least avoid jail time for this ridiculously blatant attempt of entrapment.

I removed the links to the sites that you included which were salacious and entirely useless to anyone answering your queries.

The restraining order doesn't apply when you appear in court to address legal issues.

You will be appearing in response to your arrest alleging you violated the existing "no contact" order.

Your biggest mistake, as far as I can see, you failed (as have many others) to attend the initial hearing causing her to receive the "no contact order" because you defaulted.

I suggest you appear in court as ordered to answer to your current charge, plead NOT guilty, ask the court of you qualify for a public defender, and don't discuss any aspect of your charge, don't try to explain it away, simply remain silent, plead not guilty, ask the court if you qualify for a public defender, and while your criminal case is addressed stay away from her.

The best remedy is to change your mobile phone number and keep it private (except to your employer, your mother, father, and siblings).

If you can't or won't do that, simply block her and her gang from your mobile phone, email accounts, and all social media.

While this is pending, it would best serve you to ABSENT yourself from all social media, as you never know who or what is on the other end.

Same advice about mobile phones and landlines.

Keep a low profile, as in fly so low radar can't detect you, live a STEALTH life until the criminal charge has been concluded.

Im planning ob applying for a public defender before it goes to court so they can be familiar with the case. I possibly may retain a defense lawyer. However its posing a problem as all my money and assets are tied uo with the paying of rhe bond 2k cash plus i had to out up the 20,000 collateral out if a 401k

Im planning ob applying for a public defender before it goes to court so they can be familiar with the case. I possibly may retain a defense lawyer. However its posing a problem as all my money and assets are tied uo with the paying of rhe bond 2k cash plus i had to out up the 20,000 collateral out if a 401k

If you can afford to do so, then you do not qualify for a public defender.

The public defender's office won't talk with you UNTIL the judge has deemed your finances low enough that you qualify for taxpayer funded legal services.

Don't rush this, because if you start that, you'll receive some very angry responses.

You have placed yourself in a very precarious position.

Son you, much like many others, have run afoul of THEIR laws.

Nothing you can do once this happens, but slow your roll, and behave yourself, pretending to really give a hot, steamy SHEET!

Play the game, slow your roll, lest you will be steamrolled.

If you can afford a lawyer they won't assign a public defender. So if you can hire a lawyer you better do it now.

Back