Other Criminal Charges & Offenses Absconding parole in nj

When the person is captured, back to prison.
How long?
It could be a few weeks, the rest of the sentence, or a new charge, a new trial, upon conviction it might mean more time, or the person could be acquitted.

The answer is, you'll have to wait until the person is captured to learn of her or his fate.

Heck, the absconder might NEVER be caught, hence; no penalty because she or he might remain free.

When the person is captured, back to prison.
How long?
It could be a few weeks, the rest of the sentence, or a new charge, a new trial, upon conviction it might mean more time, or the person could be acquitted.

The answer is, you'll have to wait until the person is captured to learn of her or his fate.

Heck, the absconder might NEVER be caught, hence; no penalty because she or he might remain free.
He was caught , he only owed 3 months an moved out ta state I was aw
It isn't worth the risk. In today's world it is not an easy task to stay off the radar.
Well he was captured I was aware of him being on parole but under the impression he was done, he had moved to PA an eventually caught , so the worst case senerio?

Worst case is he returns to prison to finish his previous sentence and is convicted on a new charge for violation of parole, possibly adding more time.

Well he only owed them 3 months , an this is a new charge I'm hoping he jus has to serve the 3 months an the rest parole I'm hoping

Back