Shoplifting, Larceny, Robbery, Theft About the petty theft..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

ineedhelp

I got caught at wal-mart today and found this site so i post:

I want to know how much will the fine cost me i stole something worth $10 and i am only 14 years old.

I WANT TO KNOW HOW MUCH I WILL BE PAYING FOR THE FINE OR BILL.

The same thing happed to me. Unfortunaly Wal-Mart is very serious when it comes to larceny. I stole 4.94 worth of merchandise and this is what happened to me. I went to court and stood before a judge. I was offered a Defferd Prosecution. this is available to you if you have never been in trouble before or you have a clean recored. It also depends on who the judge is , what state you live in and wether or not wal-mart wants you to have one. It varies depending on the judge. I have to do 50 hours of community service and pay 200.00 for the deferment. Also wal-mart will send a bill to you that says that you owe them 150.00 for lost time that the emplyees had to take to come to your trial. If you do what you are supposed to then you will have to come to another trial about 6 months from now and it will be dismissed. However it will still show up on your record that you were charged with something and that it was dismissed, but it will not say what for and why just dismissed. If you are not offered this it will show up on your record as convicted larceny.(maybe) Total cost for a stupid mistake. 350.00 and 50 hours of my free time. Not worth it!:(

I as well , was caught stealing $10 dollars worth of merchandise from wal-mart. im not sure what my consequences will be considering this just happened like 2 or 3 days ago but, im told i will have to pay a 200 dollar restition fee and i will go through some diversion program rather than in court.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back