Not open for further replies.

RCBricker

ok first some background

I am a Non-Custodial Father
I live in MA (moving to TN in 7 months)
Child lives in NY
Mother has BA but only works part time
She receives welfare

Ex and I have an verbal agreement that the support will not change till I finish my Masters (9/2005).

DSS is no involved to get support changed.

I am not contesting the adjustment of the support to 17%. I am not contesting the reimbursement of medical charges that my ex charged to medicaid.

I have received a set of interrogatories that amounts to a welfare application (asking very financially intrusive questions - like in the past 2 years have I taken a vacation that led me out of state for more than 2 days? if so where, when, who went with me, how much did i spend and where that money came from.)

I need to know how to go about getting the medical set to a pro rata share based on salaries.

I need to know how to get the courts to take into account her education and experience so that she can be held responsible for her true share of the medical and educational levels.

I need to know how I can address these interrogatories and which ones (or what criteria can be used to determine) i can deny to answer.

I appreciate any help or links to research sites or on line libraries that will assist me in my attempts to glean this info for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back