A day without rules

lentz1

Banned
I started my day like thisadogthusiast.com_wp_content_uploads_2013_02_dog_truck_ddebold.jpg , a dog behind a pick up truck without a leash. How can this be legal? Then I went on the road and I see this sign
Speed_Limit_40_sign.svg
, 40mph, at which point am I supposed to break if driving over 40mph. What's the legal way?I ended at the park, 2 sort of motorcycles riding in there, I didn't see how to do this legally with the kids?Then a horse and someone riding it at the park, how do we know what animals are or aren't allowed in the park. To finish the day, 2 skateboarders ride in front of me the opposite way
aid29897-728px-Ride-Downhill-on-a-Skateboard-Step-2-Version-3.jpg.webp
. What's the the law saying about it?

Your images cannot be seen. I think you can just copy and paste a picture into the message space without using the "image" tool.

a dog behind a pick up truck without a leash. How can this be legal?

It probably isn't. I don't know if CA has a statewide leash law but your city is likely to have one. Look it up or call your city's animal control department and ask about it.

Then I went on the road and I see this sign
File:Speed_Limit_40_sign.svg
, 40mph, at which point am I supposed to break if driving over 40mph.

Yes, you are supposed to brake. Brake is what you do when you want to slow down a car. Break is what you do when you need a rest.

What's the legal way?
To brake? I don't think there is any statutory description of how you are supposed to put your foot on to the brake pedal and push down on it.

I ended at the park, 2 sort of motorcycles riding in there, I didn't see how to do this legally with the kids?

What kids? Kids on the motorcycles? Kids near the motorcycles? Kids in your car?

Then a horse and someone riding it at the park, how do we know what animals are or aren't allowed in the park.

My guess is that there would be a sign some place, maybe by the entrance to the park or the parking lot or at several other strategic locations.

To finish the day, 2 skateboarders ride in front of me the opposite way
Ride-Downhill-on-a-Skateboard

I have no idea.

Last edited:
I started my day like this
vehicle-safety-for-dogs-in-california
, a dog behind a pick up truck without a leash. How can this be legal? Then I went on the road and I see this sign
File:Speed_Limit_40_sign.svg
, 40mph, at which point am I supposed to break if driving over 40mph. What's the legal way?I ended at the park, 2 sort of motorcycles riding in there, I didn't see how to do this legally with the kids?Then a horse and someone riding it at the park, how do we know what animals are or aren't allowed in the park. To finish the day, 2 skateboarders ride in front of me the opposite way
Ride-Downhill-on-a-Skateboard

Wow, what an interesting day you had.
I wonder if I'll ever see all of that amazing stuff.
The dog behind the truck, must have been a very fast dong to keep pace with a truck.

The coolest things I never saw was a boardwalk, a horsefly, and blindfold.

Look for signs in or at the park that say what's allowed and what's not allowed.
If that doesn't work call the parks department or use its website. Find out from the proper authorities and you can't go wrong. Why didn't you think of that?

Look for signs in or at the park that say what's allowed and what's not allowed.
If that doesn't work call the parks department or use its website. Find out from the proper authorities and you can't go wrong. Why didn't you think of that?
I have never studied the law, that could be why I'm not thinking like that.

Like the song says:

"Signs, signs, everywhere there's signs. Blocking out the scenery. Breaking my mind. Do this! Don't do that! Can't you read the signs?"

Back