a class action lawsuit because of mass unemployment because of robots and artificial intelligence

ronni111111

Hello,
I think there is likely to be mass unemployment as a result of robots and artificial intelligence will take the work of many people.
I think the United States and the rest of the world does not properly prepared adequately robots and AI jobs crisis.
Regards

Is it possible that people will sue the state \ country when they lose their job?

I think there will be plenty of time to worry about that where there are actually robots and AI taking mass jobs away.

Hello,
I think there is likely to be mass unemployment as a result of robots and artificial intelligence will take the work of many people.
I think the United States and the rest of the world does not properly prepared adequately robots and AI jobs crisis.
Regards

Is it possible that people will sue the state \ country when they lose their job?

You tell us, are people in Israel going to sue?

Israel is where your IP indicates you are at the moment of posting.

If someone sues, who EXACTLY do you propose will get sued?

I'd be extremely skeptical of such an argument. People would be unhappy about losing jobs, but initiating a losing argument in court won't help anything

I think Israel is not preparing for the crisis in employment in 2020 because of the Robots and AI.
I hope that will be submitted claims against the government because they do not deal with the issue.

The need for human manual labor has been decreasing for a very long time and in every industry. This is not new. It is not the basis for a lawsuit of any kind.

Back