A big mess...HELP! What can I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tooconfused

It's a long story...I'll summerize the best I can. I've been with my boyfriend for 5 years. At first we lived seperately. I paid his rent, all bills and supported his lifestyle and kids. I worked and recieved child support and alimony. Last year I had to file bankruptcy and also lost my car. Recently, his mother bought a house for, what I thought was for, all of us as a family. He has 2 kids and I have 1. We moved in together, 4 months ago, so my alimony stopped and I have run out of money. I paid the rent to his mother and all the bills for the past 3 months. I don't have anymore money and cannot pay any of the bills. My boyfriend doesn't work, won't work, and knows that his kids will not go without because his mother will provide for them. I switched all of the utilities out of my name and they are going to turn everything off because he owes monery to the utilities from a previous property in his name. Instead of working or asking his Mother for the money he decided to leave the house to go stay somewhere else, probably his mother's house. Now, I'm stuck in this house with utilities scheduled to be turned off with my son. My family lives out of state and I am looking for a job but I have no where to go. Another wrench in the situation, I'm pregnant with his baby. Needless to say, I'm trying to get out of here and away from him.
Do I have any recourse against him?
Can I take him to court over all the money he owes me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back